Skip to main content

Change of Major to Architecture, Industrial Design or Interior Architecture

Current University of Houston students, interested in changing their major, should only submit a portfolio by the February 1st priority deadline for consideration. After being accepted and notified by the College of Architecture and Design, students must submit the UH General Petition to officially change his or her major.

Steps to submit your portfolio:

  • Create an account and apply via SlideRoom.
  • Upload your portfolio.
  • Portfolios must be uploaded on or before the February 1st priority deadline.

Admissions Timeline