Spring 2021: The College’s Student Services Office is offering virtual information sessions and tours to prospective undergraduate students until it is safe to return to the building to host in-person information sessions.
Prospective graduate students should contact Assistant Dean Trang Phan for additional guidance and support.
Virtual Information Session & Building Tour
Would you like to be a student at the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design? Are you wanting to major in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Industrial Design?
Watch our College's virtual information session and check out our virtual tour!
The Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design virtual information session is a great resource for all prospective students: freshman, transfer, and change of major applicants. The presentation includes the following:
- What future students need to know about our admission requirements
- Admission deadlines
- Degree requirements
- Student life in our College
Spring 2021 UHCOAD Virtual Q&As
Now that you have watched our virtual information session and building tour, do you want to talk with our College’s students and academic advisors?
Register now to attend our Virtual Q&A with the Hines College students and academic advisors!
(Q&A sessions are held via Zoom. Invitations to join the Zoom meeting are shared once you have registered for one of the sessions via the link.)
- Friday, January 29, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Friday, February 12, 2021, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Friday, February 26, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Friday, March 12, 2021, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Friday, March 26, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Friday, April 9, 2021, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Friday, April 23, 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm