Click here to explore Division of Research (DOR) funding opportunities.
Internal Award opportunities are also available through DOR.
Notify the Hines College’s Research Liaison Officer – Maria Modelska (firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-743-3677) – of your intent to submit a proposal as early in the process as possible.
When preparing your submission, here are a several tips to consider:
- Match the funding source for your goals and objectives
- Talk to the program officer
- Notify the Hines College’s Research Liaison Officer of your intent to submit
- Read carefully and follow the submission guidelines for the proposal
- Set and follow a reasonable timeline based on the deadline
- Ask colleagues to read your proposal and provide critical comments
- Be thorough and thoughtful when developing your budget
- If your proposal is not funded, carefully read the reviewer comments, and try again!
- New Faculty Research Resources
- Proposal Preparation
- Calculating budget
- Human Subjects/IRB
- Data Management
- Division of Research Forms
- Division of Research Training