Skip to main content


Students interested in pursuing a minor must declare with an academic advisor in the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design Student Services Office.

The College is currently offering a Minor in Architecture and a Minor in World Cities.

Students majoring in Architecture, Industrial Design, or Interior Architecture are not eligible to minor in Architecture.

The World Cities minor is open to all undergraduate students.

Please visit the Student Services Office in room 151 of the College of Architecture & Design Building or call 713-743-3463 to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.