We are excited to welcome you to the University of Houston—in person—to see for yourself what life is like on campus! Select these sessions to receive admissions information and explore UH in person, whether you’re a prospective freshman or prospective transfer student. All sessions include a 90-minute walking tour showcasing campus hotspots and the academic colleges specific to your interest.
For In-person Tours after May 6, 2022: Register here >
Group In-Person Tours
Our UH Student Ambassadors are eager to welcome you to the University of Houston—in person—to see for yourself what life is like on campus! Our in-person group tours are approximately 90-minutes. To register, use the button below to select the date and time that works best with your group's schedule.
At this time, we are only able to provide group tours to groups of students 9th - 12th grade and prospective transfer students. We are able to provide in-person tours to groups of up to 60 people, including chaperones. If your group does not meet these criteria, we recommend registering for a virtual group visit below!
For Group In-person Tours after May 6, 2022: Register here >
Virtual Tours & Information Sessions
The easiest way to envision yourself on campus is to join us for a live virtual session! Join us for a virtual tour or information session to get insider information about what it’s actually like to be a student at UH – all from the convenience of your phone, tablet, or computer! Options for virtual sessions include:
- Campus Tours
- Residence Hall Tours
- Prospective Freshman Information Sessions
- Prospective Transfer Information Sessions
For Virtual Tours after May 6, 2022: Register here >
Group Virtual Tours
- 20-minute admissions presentation that includes a brief overview of the university, academic opportunities, campus life, and the admissions process
- 20-minute virtual guided student life tour covering campus hot spots, including a sneak peek into Cougar Village II, our most popular freshman residence hall
- 10-minute question and answer session
For Group Virtual Tours after May 6, 2022: Register here >
Self-Guided Campus Tours
On The Day of Your Tour
- You are required to park in the Welcome Center garage on the third or fourth level. Please note: hourly parking rates apply.
- On the day of your scheduled campus tour, please check in at the front desk of the Welcome Center no more than 10 minutes prior to your visit time. You will receive a text message 10 minutes before your tour with a check-in code.
- Be prepared for the weather: Bring plenty of water and comfortable clothes for an outdoor tour. We'll also continue our tours rain or shine, so if it's raining, bring an umbrella!
Have a question? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Meet the Staff
Our Ambassadors are ready to tell you how the University of Houston changed their lives and how it can change yours, too!