Student Health Center & Campus Pharmacy Closed
Friday, March 17, 2023
12:00 am - 12:00 am
The Student Health Center & Campus Pharmacy will be closed the Friday of Spring Break!
Find a list of healthcare facilities and telehealth/telecounseling options.
Medical or Mental Health Emergency
- Call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Mental Health Crisis
- Memorial Hermann Mental Health Crisis Center: 713-338-6422
- National Suicide and Crisis Center Lifeline: 988
- UH Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) for crisis support at 713-743-5454. Available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Medication Concern: Call the Memorial Hermann Nurse Line at 713-338-7979, go to the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.