Skip to main content

UH-Sponsored Camps/Activities

Minors (under the age of 18)

The Student Health Center will offer first aid and provide space for minors awaiting transportation to the appropriate health care facility. The Student Health Center does not provide pediatric health care.

A minor attending a summer camp or other activities must be provided an adult escort by the program. The escort must remain at the Student Health Center until the minor is able to leave or is transported to another health care facility. Parental/Guardian consent is required for any care received at UH Student Health Center.


Visitors are not eligible for services at the Student Health Center.