How Can Instructional Technology Assist You?
- Assess overall course effectiveness.
- Determine which course elements can be delivered online to maximize in-class time.
- Design, develop, and implement technology-enhanced courses.
- Identify appropriate technologies to achieve course objectives.
- Provide support and revisions as courses progress.
- Provide support and training to implement new technology and all functions to Blackboard.
To accomplish these objectives, We can support instructors with the following:
- One-on-one training
- Course requests and design
- On-going support / troubleshooting during the semester
- Grade Book management
- Creating assessments and surveys
- Integrative technologies Turnitin, PollEverywhere, and Zoom
- Course Development
- Instructional Software Training
- PowerPoint: Integrating video/sound; conversion to web format (Impatica)
- Creating PDF files
- Scanning Graphics and Documents
- Student Response Systems
- Syllabus Design or Redesign
- Video and audio taping and editing
Our goal is to support your efforts to create an engaging, effective and challenging learning experience for your students.
Please contact me to schedule a meeting to assess your learning needs.
Classroom Education Technology
Health 2, 3010