Skip to main content

Pharm.D. Transfers

What steps do I take to transfer from another college of pharmacy?

Students wishing to transfer from another college of pharmacy to UHCOP are required to apply through the PharmCAS application process, meet all UHCOP admissions criteria, and be admitted as an incoming P1 student. At that time, students may begin the process of petitioning for credit of coursework taken outside of UHCOP.

Students are encouraged to apply to UHCOP early, as the Pharm.D. coursework petitioning process can be quite lengthy. Some courses require that departmental competency exams be passed prior to obtaining course credit as well as course syllabi, notes, and official transcripts.