- Complete ISSSO Presentation
- Download the application forms from the presentation
- Submit the required documents by mail or in-person to ISSSO/Counselor
- Receive your documents back from ISSSO with the new I-20 by mail or pick up in person.
- Mail the application packet to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Current COVID-19 measures have changed how we accept OPT documents.
Please make a check payable to the University of Houston in the amount of $60 and mail the check to our office as the Powerpoint Presentation explanation.
International Student and Scholar Services Office
4465 University Dr., N203,
Houston Texas, 77204-3024
Then scan and email all documents for your STEM Extension to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the signed I-20 by email. This you will print and use to send your documents to USCIS.