- J-1/J-2 Insurance Requirements
- J-1/J-2 Employment Overview
- J-1 Employment/ SSN Letter
- Regulations For J-1 Researchers And Professors
- Regulations For J-1 Short-Term Scholars And Specialists
- US Department Of State Contact Information
- J-1 Out Of Country Request Form
- J-1 Departure Form
- Waiver of the J Visa Two-Year Foreign Residence Requirement, 212(e)
Incident Reporting Requirement
As a reminder, sponsors must report incidents involving exchange visitors within one business day, as required in 22 C.F.R. § 62.13(d). Please contact Jin Zhang, email@example.com; or 713-743-5072 immediately if you become aware of any incident indicated in the Incident Reporting Rubric. After receiving the information from the department/supervisor or the exchange visitor, ISSSO will file an Incident Report to the U.S. Department of State.
You may find this YouTube video helpful regarding the incident reporting requirements.
Watch the video