Now that classes are underway, and the dust has settled, we would like to give our Coogs the chance to show off their decorated rooms by participating in The UH Real Rooms Challenge.
How to enter
- Post a photo of your decked-out room with the
hastags#RealRoomsChallenge and #UHLiving on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Tag us @Uhhousing and you’re set!
This contest is open to all currently enrolled residents in good standing with the University of Houston Student Housing and Residential Life (SHRL). Photos must be posted by Sunday, September 9,
Who may enter?
The contest is open to all currently enrolled residents in good standing with the University of Houston Student Housing and Residential Life (SHRL).
What is the prize?
The prize is a $50.00 gift card to Target.
What is the contest timeline?
- The contest will open on September 4,
2018and close on September 9, 2018at 11:59 p.m.
- A panel of judges representing Student Housing and Residential Life will choose the top three submissions. The top submissions will then be put to a public vote from September 12,
2018through September 14, 2018.
- A winner will be announced on September 17, 2018.
Rules and Stipulations:
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant which have never been
published,and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- If you are in a shared room, you must get permission from your roommate to participate in the contest.
- Entries must be posted online with the appropriate tags and hashtags by Sunday, September 9,
2018at 11:59 p.m.
- Winner will be chosen based on the number of votes acquired in the final round of selection.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant will receive a $50.00 gift card to Target.
- Student Housing and Residential Life
reservesthe right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by Student Housing and Residential Life acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Only one entry per resident.
For questions about the UH Real Room Challenge, email Shrlmarketing@uh.edu.