Standard Rates for Summer 2023
Student Housing & Residential Life offers the following room types and rates to conference groups. All rates are per person, per night.
Housing Occupancy Rates
- The conference rate for a four-person suite in Cougar Village I & II is $30.00. For a four-person suite in The Quad, the conference rate is $50.00.
- The conference rate for a two-person suite in Cougar Village I & II is $43.00. For a two-person suite in The Quad, the conference rate is $60.00.
Conference participants will not be permitted to check into the residence halls if group payment has not been received.
Note: Cougar Village 1 is a residential hall that requires physical keys to be issued. If a key is lost, the price will be $355 charged to the conference group at the final invoice.
New Process for 2023 Dining
Meals at Moody Towers/Fresh Food Dining will be coordinated and contract through Chartwells Auxiliary Services. After submitting the SHRL Summer Conference Inquiry Form, conference groups will be contacted by a member of the Chartwells Auxiliary Services staff.
- Daily (24-hour) parking rate of $8.00
- Weekly (7 days) parking rate of $35.00
- Monthly (30 days) parking rate of $125.00
Classroom Meeting Space
- All classroom spaces within residential facilities are available to reserve for $100.00 per 4 hours, regardless of group size.
- The Quad classroom rental fees are as follows:
- Hourly rate of $100.00
- 4-hour rate of $200.00
- 8-hour rate of $350.00
- 24-hour rate of $550.00