Admitted students can apply for housing at the University of Houston in a few easy steps:
- Log into your AccessUH and select the MyHousing icon
- Complete your application
- Submit your $99 application fee
- Electronically sign your housing agreement
- Find a roommate via RoomSync (fall applications only)
- Select your bed space
April 30, 2021: Deadline to cancel an Academic Year 2021-22 Agreement without penalty. Review cancellation information on the Apply Website.
May 1, 2021 - July 15, 2021: Cancellation fee penalty is $300 during this period for students who have an Academic Year 2021-22 Agreement.
May 31, 2021: Deadline for students who have completed an Academic Year 2021-22 Agreement to self-assign themselves into a space.
July 16, 2021 - August 19, 2021: Cancellation fee penalty is $600 during this period for students who have an Academic Year 2021-22 Agreement.
August 18-21, 2021: Fall 2021 Move-in
Need help making the decision?
- Take a look at our Housing Rates here
- Tour the Residence Halls through the UH Campus Experience Tour; in person
- Compare Residences with our handy feature-by-feature chart
Read about why Coogs live on campus and find a new resident checklist in our housing brochure.