Muhammad N. Haq | Comparative Cultural Studies Department | UH CLASS
- Ph.D., University of the Punjab, Pakistan
- M.A., Islam and World Religions, International Islamic University
- B.A., Islamic Studies, International Islamic University
- Islamic Studies, Christian-Muslim Relations, Interfaith, World Religions, History of Religions, Comparative Religion
- “The Doctrine of Atonement and Crucifixion: A Comparative Study of Islam and Christianity” (Arabic)
- Al-Qalam Institute of Islamic Studies. University of the Punjab, Pakistan, Vol. 5 (1990), pages 161-181.
- “Jabir bin Hayan: His contribution in the development of chemical science,” Dawah, International Islamic University Pakistan. Vol. 10, pages 65-70, 1997.