The University of Houston’s students and graduates represent a large and diverse pool of talented job candidates. University Career Services provides opportunities for potential employers to find the best and brightest across all disciplines for their respective organizations.
To mitigate the risk from COVID-19, the University Career Services team will be conducting hybrid services for Spring 2022. We will be available to assist through virtual chats, email, phone, video call, or in-person appointments.
University Career Services Information
STUDENT / ALUMNI Resources
- Learn about branding and recruitment opportunities
- Create an employer account in Cougar Pathway
- Post open internships, part-time jobs or full-times position in Cougar Pathway
- Register for a career fair
Cougar Pathway is the University Career Services hub for students, alumni, employers and faculty/staff. Cougar Pathway is an easy to use appointment scheduler, resume database, on-campus recruiting system, and a job database.
· Apply for jobs or internships
· Schedule a career counseling appointment
· View events and workshops Sign in via AccessUH
· Post a job or internship
· Register for a career fair
· Schedule on-campus interviews Sign in / Sign up
· Post an on-campus job
· Review qualified candidates
· View events and workshops Sign in / Sign up
Meet Our Staff
Executive Director, UCS
Interim Associate Vice Chancellor/Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
Assistant Director, UH at Sugar Land and Katy
Contact us at UH at Sugar Land
University of Houston at Sugar Land
University Career Services
14000 University Blvd.
Sugar Land, Texas 77479-0800