Tailgate & Game Information
Employees must present their Cougar Cards for entry and bring a driver's license or other government-issued photo ID if they wish to consume alcoholic beverages.
Please reserve your spot for you and your family at the Faculty and Staff Tailgate by completing the UH Faculty & Staff Tailgate RSVP form.
To make this event successful, faculty and staff are invited to volunteer in different ways. See the volunteer opportunities and let us know if you can help out! Once the game time is set closer to the date, we will follow up with further details about the timings for the volunteer opportunities. Volunteer time commitments are about an hour. The tailgate will last about two hours.
Sponsors and Supporters:
A Collaboration of Staff Council, Faculty Senate, Division of Administration & Finance, the Provost's Office, and Human Resources
This year, the University of Houston's Homecoming Week is November 6 - November 11, 2023. The theme is “Dream Big, Win Big”
- Check out the UH Homecoming Event Schedule
- Support fellow staff as they show their Cougar Spirit during Staff Council's Homecoming Spirit Bell Competition
Homecoming Game Ticket Information:
Additionally, you can obtain your game ticket at uhcougars.com/promo using the special promo code FASTAFF23. The special code grants faculty and staff one complimentary game ticket plus the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate of $10.
Information on gameday parking is available on the Parking and Transportation Gameday web site: Campus Parking on Game Day - University of Houston (uh.edu)
Need to Know
- Clear Bag Policy
- The UH Clear Bag Policy limits the size and types of bags permitted into TDECU Stadium. Items such as backpacks, purses, and diaper bags are not allowed.
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags should not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, are allowed.