Football fans wanting to buy game day parking in advance can do so here.
2023 Home Game Schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, Sept. 2 - 6 p.m. (vs. UTSA)
- Saturday, Sept. 16 - 7 p.m. (vs. TCU)
- Saturday, Sept. 23 - 6 p.m. (vs. Sam Houston)
- Thursday, Oct. 12 - 6 p.m. (vs. West Virginia)
- Saturday, Oct. 21 - Time TBD (vs. Texas)
- Saturday, Nov. 11 - Time TBD (vs. Cincinnati)
- Saturday, Nov. 18 - Time TBD (vs. Oklahoma State)
Parking Impacts for Sept. 23 Game
- All vehicles in lots 12A and 12B must be moved out by 11:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22. Vehicles left in these lots after midnight will be ticketed and towed to the Elgin Street Garage.
- Valid UH parking permit holders will not be able to park in Zone F, including lot 15C adjacent to the Fertitta Center, all day on Saturday, Sept. 23. Zone F will reopen on Sunday, Sept. 24.
- Zone F permit holders will receive a separate email detailing parking options for relocating their vehicles.
- All three entrances to the Stadium Garage will close at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22.
- Stadium Garage permit holders will not be able to enter the garage with their vehicle all day Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Stadium Garage permit holders will be able to return to the garage on Sunday, Sept. 24.
ZONES A, B, E
- Zone E lots will be closed Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Zone A and Zone B lots 16B and 16D, as well as the 16C visitor lot will also be closed Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter any of these lots after 11:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 22, and all day Saturday, Sept. 23. We ask that vehicles be moved out of these lots before they close, but it is not mandatory.
UNIVERSITY GATEWAY, ELGIN STREET GARAGES
- The University Gateway Garage and the Elgin Street Garage will both be used for game day parking starting at 7 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Permit-holders for these garages will not be allowed to park in them once they convert to game-day parking.
GATED LOT 13A
- Gated lot 13A will convert to game day parking at approximately 7 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Lot 13A permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter the lot after it converts to game day parking.
WHERE VALID UH PERMIT HOLDERS CAN PARK SATURDAY, SEPT. 23
All valid UH parking permit holders (except for Katy permits and MWF and TTh permits) can park in the following locations without having to pay a game day fee:
- Any of the lots being used for $30 text-to-pay football parking that are colored teal on the game day football map. Valid UH permit holders can park in these lots on Saturday without having to pay the game day fee. Please note: There are several text-to-pay teal lots that are $50. Do NOT park in those lots. Valid UH permits can only be used in the $30 text-to-pay lots.
- The East Garage (You will need to swipe your physical Cougar Card, scan the QR Code generated by your digital Cougar Card, or use a registered toll tag for entry).
- If you park in the East Garage and your permit is for another location, your vehicle must be moved out no later than 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 25.
- This map shows where the various zones and garages are located.
CULLEN BOULEVARD TO CLOSE
- Cullen Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic between Holman Street and Cougar Place Boulevard at noon Saturday, Sept. 23 (six hours prior to kickoff).