Fitness Challenges and Programs
Campus Recreation Fitness challenges and programs will motivate you to move your body and is a great way to help you stick to those workout resolutions whether you are a beginner or an expert. Join us the last Tuesday of every month for the potential to win a prize and have fun!
- Day: last Tuesday of the month
- Month: January 26, February 23, March 30 and April 27
- Times: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Fitness Zone - Stretch Area
- Cost: Free
- Day: First and second Tuesday of the month
- Month: February 2 & 9, March 2 & 9 and April 6 & 13
- Times: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Location: Fitness Zone - Free Weight and MAC - Multi-Activity Court
- Cost: Free
Advanced weight training | February
Learn techniques that will shock your muscle in new ways in order to generate greater gains in muscle size and strength. Super sets, forced reps, negative reps & more will be covered, including the science as well as practical application in the weight room.
Inversions | FebruaryAdvanced powerlifting | March
Once you have the basics of the Bench, Deadlift, & Squat; you will need to progress your technique and training program in order to break through plateaus & maximize strength. This workshop will give you more tools to help you meet your true potential.
StandUp Paddleboard Yoga | MarchOlympic Weightlifting April
Develop power, run faster, jump higher by learning the most effecting movements to develop athletic potential. Get an introduction to the Clean & Jerk, including how to train safely, develop mobility, and master technique.