Building the NSM Student Learning Commons is a commitment to enhancing student success by providing a new home for programs and academic resources.
The demand is real.
- NSM has the 4th largest enrollment at the University of Houston among colleges.
- Six different departments with challenging STEM courses.
- No central hub where NSM students can study, collaborate on projects, or attend seminars and tutorials.
- Students need a place to study!
What’s the Vision?
Turn a 2,100 square foot space into a new NSM Student Learning Commons.
- Home for tutoring, college/career panels, student programming and studying
- Small conference-style rooms with collapsible walls
- Modular furniture and work stations
Your support can IMPACT the culture of our college, the improvement of our facilities, and build our students a home.