Alumni Corporate Connections
Employer Information Attendee Information
Alumni Corporate Connections (ACC) is a hiring event for UH alumni. This event provides local and regional employers the opportunity to recruit recent graduates and those who can start working full-time immediately. Open to all industries, including staffing and recruiting agencies.
List of participating employers
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
5 PM – 7 PM, CST
Student Center South - Houston Room
- Employer Registration
- Deadline to register: January 4, 2023
- Early bird rate: $200 corporate / $100 non-profit (register and pay by Dec 10)
- Standard rate: $250 corporate / $150 non-profit (register and pay by Jan 4)
- Submit Payment
- Checks can be sent to the address provided on the invoice and must be received by the date of the event
- Do not submit payment until registration has been confirmed
- Job Posting Requirement:
- Prior to your event participation being confirmed, a current job posting(s) must be posted in Cougar Pathway, our online job board, to participate in this event.
- View our instructions on how to post a job.
- Job postings must be completed by January 4, 2023.
- Directions, parking and reminders will be sent to confirmed employers prior to the event
- This event is open to ALL University of Houston Alumni!
- If interested in attending, please register
- Walk-in attendees are welcome
- Business professional attire is required for entry
- Bring multiple copies of your resume
- Employer list: List of participating employers
Contact Torrence Douglas