The UH Energy Career Fair is a collaboration between UH Energy, the UH student organization, Energy Coalition and University Career Services (UCS). This event is an opportunity for energy-related companies and non-profits to recruit top UH talent! This event is open to all majors but is targeted towards Business, Engineering, Technology, and Science majors who are interested in the energy sector. Energy industries represented include: Fossil fuels, electrical power, nuclear power, and renewables. We also welcome non-profits, government agencies and start ups.
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Time & Location: 1-4PM, In-Person at the UH Student Center
- Register for this event
- Registration and Payment deadline: September 13, 2023
- Registration includes meal, parking, and booth for 2 representatives.
- Additional Representatives: $50 per representative.
- Important note: Please do not submit payment until registration has been confirmed.
- Early bird rate (register and pay by August 20):
- Corporate: $450
- Non-profit: $350
- Standard rate (register and pay by September 13):
- Corporate: $500
- Non-profit: $400
In-person career fair reminders and logistics:
- Employers are REQUIRED to post your job(s) through Cougar Pathway
- Directions, parking and reminders will be sent to confirmed employers prior to the event