- Collaborative, diverse and inclusive community of faculty, staff and students
- Dynamic environment that fosters academic freedom and growth
- Dedication to student success through academic excellence
- Outstanding and resilient teaching informed by research
- Innovative science and education with global impact
The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics is committed to the success of our students, the pursuit of knowledge through fundamental and applied research, and continued engagement in community and professional service. The College is dedicated to cultivating an environment of intellectual growth and serving as a leader in innovative research.
Become a premier destination for students and faculty seeking to develop new knowledge as well as practical solutions to global challenges.