University of Houston College of Medicine could not have achieved so many milestones on the road to opening without the tremendous support of so many individuals, corporations and foundations.
A special thanks to the University of Houston College of Medicine Founders Council. The Founders Council is an exclusive group of individuals, corporations and foundations who have made commitments of $1 million or more to UH College of Medicine.
Founders Council Members
- ANONYMOUS DONOR
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF TEXAS
- DALE AND NANCY LOWE
- DAVID ALAN HIGGINS
- EPISCOPAL HEALTH FOUNDATION
- HUMANA, INC.
- JIM L. CULPEPPER
- MICHAEL AND REBECCA CEMO FOUNDATION
- NICKY AND LISA HOLDEMAN
- THE CULLEN FOUNDATION
- THE HONORABLE DURGA D. AND SUSHILA AGRAWAL
- THE HONORABLE JACK B. AND DEBBIE MOORE
- THE JOHN M. O’QUINN FOUNDATION
Your generous support is sincerely appreciated.