Attention Undergraduate Students: The College of Education is now using the UH PeopleSoft Appointment System
To schedule an advising appointment:
Go to MyUH (PeopleSoft)
Select the Advising Tab
Select Appointment with Advisor
- Students returning from suspension should contact their Laura Lee by email to set an appointment.
- Prospective students should contact the advisor for their last name and intended field in order to set up an appointment.
- Sugar Land students (last name A-Z) should schedule an appointment with Anitra Wright by email. Current students should include their MyUH ID number and reason for appointment in the email. Prospective students are recommended to attach an unofficial transcript, reason for appointment and teaching area (e.g. Early Childhood to sixth –EC-6 Generalist, Middle school Mathematics- Mathematics 4-8). Anitra Wright will see students by appointment ONLY on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Albert Mamie George (AMG) Building, Room 118B.
- Visit our advising schedules page to see advisors and hours for current UH main campus students, and our advising tips page to learn more.
The day of your appointment:
- Please arrive at least five minutes early for check–in and provide us with your MyUH (PeopleSoft) identification number at the front desk
- Write questions for your advisor down in advance.
- Bring a copy of your Advisement Report (if necessary), petitions, or any other documentation to ensure that you have a successful advising experience.