UH CAMP Application Process
Each applicant must complete the following:
- Meet University of Houston guidelines for admission.
- Apply to UH as a freshman and be accepted for admission.
- Fee waivers are available for applicants.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the UH CAMP application.
UH CAMP Application Checklist
- CAMP application form
- Copy of high school transcript or GED
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or similar documentation
Applying early is strongly encouraged as space is limited to 20 students per year. UH CAMP staff are available to help potential students through the application process and answer any questions.
Applications are still open!
Please submit documents by email to: uhcamp@Central.UH.EDU