Skip to main content

UH CAMP Application Process 

Each applicant must complete the following requirements:

  1. UH CAMP application/verification of migrant or seasonal farmworker status
  2. UH application for undergraduate admission*
  3. FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)*
  4. Submit copy of traveling passport. (If you do not yet have a passport, please inform us of passport status.)

Applying early is strongly encouraged as space is limited to 20 students per year.

*Each student’s financial aid package may include federal grants, UH student aid grants and work study. The UH CAMP staff and the UH Financial Aid Office will determine each student’s financial aid package that will supplement the federal financial aid award. Applicants should also apply for the Association for Migrant Educators of Texas (AMET) scholarship.  

Please understand that students are NOT guaranteed a full scholarship through UH.  

Application Submission 

Please submit documents by mail or email to:  

University of Houston College of Education  
3657 Cullen Blvd., Room 340  
Houston, TX 77204-5023  

UH CAMP staff and Migrant Education Program staff with Texas Education Agency regional service centers are available to help potential students through the application process and answer any questions.