Visit the Pantry
NEW for Fall 2020
PEEPS Pantry will have prepared, pre-packaged bags of non-perishable food for current UH students available beginning Aug. 25, 2020. You must make an appointment via Navigate to receive a bag by following the instructions below. One bag per student per week. All bags should be picked up outside Farish Hall 160 (Undergraduate Studies suite) at the appropriate appointment time. Bags will only be held for five minutes after appointment time to allow for proper distancing between appointments, so please be on time. Masks are required on campus until further notice.
Instructions to make a PEEPS Pantry appointment via Navigate
- Log into AccessUH (or access Navigate with your Navigate phone app)
- Select Navigate
- Select appointments
- Schedule a new appointment
- Choose support services for your appointment reason
- Select PEEPS pantry as the office for your appointment
- Select “PEEPS: Food Insecurity” as your type of service
- Continue through location and staff, as there is only one option for this section of the scheduling system (Note: Even though the location says FH 128, all pick ups will be outside FH 160)
- Select an available time that works for you
- Arrive ON TIME for your PEEPS Pantry appointment
Please pay attention to and adhere to the additional instructions on the appointment confirmation page. This is for the safety of you and all other people on campus.