Visit the Pantry
Due to uncertainty with operations during covid, there may be times you will get a cancellation for your appointment. The pantry is run by students and if the student on duty calls in sick, that will necessitate a cancellation. We look forward to serving you and hopefully there will be minimal disruption during the semester.
PEEPS Pantry will officially close for the spring 2022 term on April 29, 2022. If you need access to the pantry after that date, please email Laura Lee at email@example.com. Email requests should be in the following format:
Subject Line: PEEPS Pantry
Body: Include your full name, student ID number and available days/times that are best for you (Example: Monday and Wednesday mornings or Mondays any time works). Allow at least 3-5 business days for response.
Summer is a very busy time for the office and while we will do our best to accommodate your needs, we may need to schedule your appointment in a different week than when you send your email request. Please keep that in mind as you plan for your visits.
PEEPS Pantry is merging with Cougar Cupboard in order to better serve students and offer more variety! The merger will create a more cohesive way for the university to serve students. We are currently working on marketing materials and ways to best get the word out...be on the lookout for announcements!
Instructions to make a PEEPS Pantry appointment via Navigate
- Log into AccessUH (or access Navigate with your Navigate phone app)
- Select Navigate
- Select appointments
- Schedule a new appointment
- Choose support services for your appointment reason
- Select PEEPS pantry as the office for your appointment
- Select “PEEPS: Food Insecurity” as your type of service
- Continue through location and staff, as there is only one option for this section of the scheduling system
- Select an available time that works for you
- Arrive ON TIME for your PEEPS Pantry appointment
- If you have any special dietary restrictions or need toiletries (when available) please indicate that in the “comments” section when you make an appointment.
Please pay attention to and adhere to the additional instructions on the appointment confirmation page. This is for the safety of you and all other people on campus. GO COOGS!
*If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them in the comments sections when you schedule your appointment. Example: vegetarian only, halal meat only (when available). Also, we have limited supplies of toiletries. If you need shampoo/soap/toothpaste etc., please note that in your comments and if we have the supply it will be included as well.