Visit the Pantry
Fall 2021 Food Assistance
PEEPS Pantry will have prepared, pre-packaged bags of non-perishable food for current UH students available beginning September 7, 2021. You must make an appointment to receive a bag via Navigate by following the instructions below. One bag per student per week. Please come to FH 128 at the appropriate appointment time and present your student ID to the volunteer on duty.
Instructions to make a PEEPS Pantry appointment via Navigate
- Log into AccessUH (or access Navigate with your Navigate phone app)
- Select Navigate
- Select appointments
- Schedule a new appointment
- Choose support services for your appointment reason
- Select PEEPS pantry as the office for your appointment
- Select “PEEPS: Food Insecurity” as your type of service
- Continue through location and staff, as there is only one option for this section of the scheduling system
- Select an available time that works for you
- Arrive ON TIME for your PEEPS Pantry appointment
- If you have any special dietary restrictions or need toiletries (when available) please indicate that in the “comments” section when you make an appointment.
Please pay attention to and adhere to the additional instructions on the appointment confirmation page. This is for the safety of you and all other people on campus. GO COOGS!
*If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them in the comments sections when you schedule your appointment. Example: vegetarian only, halal meat only (when available). Also, we have limited supplies of toiletries. If you need shampoo/soap/toothpaste etc., please note that in your comments and if we have the supply it will be included as well.