Skip to main content

Post-Baccalaureate (PB)

Post-Baccalaureate (PB) Status

Students who have earned a bachelor's degree and who wish to continue their education (undergraduate-level coursework) without completing an additional degree may enroll as PB students.

Applicants must:

Complete an application online via the Apply Texas Application.

  • Applicants should indicate “transfer” as desired status and then indicate that they have an undergraduate degree.
  • Send transcripts to:

University of Houston
Office of Admissions
Welcome Center
4400 University Blvd.
Houston, TX 77204-2023

  • Transcripts must be sent to UH in a sealed envelope or sent electronically. Fax and photocopies are not accepted.
  • Please visit Admissions for Post-Baccalaureate Students for more information or contact the Office of Admissions at 713-743-1010.