Mission, Vision & Values
The Dean of Students office is committed to student success. We advocate for students as they navigate personal and educational challenges, educate to promote a respectful and safe campus environment, and engage parent and family members as partners in the educational process.
The Dean of Students office will establish itself as the premier campus leader in creating opportunities to engage and support students and their families in a meaningful Cougar experience that positively impacts student success.
- Building sustainable relationships that positively impact student success.
- Engaging experiences that support the student learning process.
- Fostering opportunities to employ an educative process to develop a well-rounded campus community.
- Empowering others to act with integrity.
- Developing a dynamic team that engages in support, collaboration, forward-thinking, and innovative processes.
Goals and Priorities
To learn more about our assessment plans, results, action steps, annual reports, and progress benchmarks, please visit the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services' Assessment and Planning website.