In order to park a vehicle at UH at Sugar Land, all Wharton County Junior College students, faculty and staff must have a valid UH parking permit or utilize the visitor area in front of the University Branch Library.
(Please note: Parking and Transportation Services will no longer be providing shuttle services to Smart Financial Centre.)
How to Purchase a Permit with Financial Aid
Brazos Hall, First Floor
14004 University Blvd.
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
How to Purchase a Permit with a Credit Card
- Enter WCJC Student Email Address, click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email in that account. Click the link, create a password, sign in.
- Click “Permits” and then “Get Permits.”
- Select the desired permit, enter vehicle information when prompted to do so (up to three vehicles), submit payment.
- Print receipt and place on dashboard until permit arrives in the mail. It will be sent to the mailing address that you provide.
The cost of a Spring 2021 permit for WCJC students, faculty and staff is $175.
Where Can I Park?
You may park in any unrestricted space at UH at Sugar Land.