Skip to main content

Wharton County Junior College Parking

In order to park a vehicle at UH at Sugar Land, all Wharton County Junior College students, faculty and staff must have a valid UH parking permit or pay to use the gated visitor area in front of the University Branch Library.

How to Purchase a Permit with Financial Aid

Purchases will be made in-person at the WCJC Business Office at the Sugar Land campus.

Brazos Hall, First Floor
14004 University Blvd.
Sugar Land, Texas 77479

How to Purchase a Permit with a Credit Card

  1. Enter WCJC Student Email Address, click “Submit.”
  2. You will receive an email in that account. Click the link, create a password, sign in.
  3. Click “Permits” and then “Get Permits.”
  4. Select the desired permit, enter vehicle information when prompted to do so (up to three vehicles), submit payment.

Faculty and Staff Permits

If WCJC faculty or staff have not been contacted by their supervisor about a permit and they feel they need one, they should contact their supervisor.

Where Can I Park?

You may park in any unrestricted space at UH at Sugar Land.