2021 Home game schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, Sept. 18 – 6 p.m. (vs. Grambling)
- Saturday, Sept. 25 - 6 p.m. (vs. Navy)
- Saturday, Oct. 23 - Time TBD (vs. ECU)
- Saturday, Oct. 30 - Time TBD (vs. SMU)
- Friday, Nov. 19 - 8 p.m. (vs. Memphis)
Campus parking plan for Saturday, Sept. 25
Updated Friday, Sept. 24, 2021
MIDNIGHT BEFORE THE GAME
- Zone F lots 12A, 12B and 15C will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter after 11:59 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24, and all day Saturday.
- Vehicles in lots 12A and 12B must be moved out by Friday, Sept. 24, at 11:59 p.m. Vehicles left in these lots after midnight will be relocated.
- Zone E lots 9B, 9C and 8A will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter after 11:59 p.m. Friday and all day Saturday. We ask that vehicles be moved out of these lots, but it is not mandatory.
- Zones A and Zone B lots 16B, 16C, 16D and 16E will be closed. Permit holders will not be allowed to enter these lots after 11:59 p.m. Friday and all day Saturday. We ask that vehicles be moved out of these lots, but it is not mandatory.
- The Stadium Garage will be closed. Stadium Garage permit holders will not be allowed to enter the garage after 11:59 p.m. Friday and all day Saturday. We ask that vehicles be moved out of the garage, but it is not mandatory.
- Vehicles in any of these locations can be moved to any ungated parking lot on campus that is not being used for game day purposes. Just make sure your valid UH parking permit is displayed and you do not park in restricted spaces, such as reserved, disabled, unloading or metered.
FOUR HOURS BEFORE THE GAME
- The Elgin Street Garage, East Garage, University Gateway Garage, and lots 17A, 17C and 17D will convert to game day parking at 2 p.m. Anyone with a UH parking permit will be allowed to park in these locations and any other game day cash lots without having to pay the fee by showing the attendant their valid permit. Vehicles will then have to be moved out of the garages within 24 hours after kickoff if they do not have the proper garage permit.
- Please note: Depending on demand, any of the garages listed above may not be needed for game day parking. If this is the case, then there will be no attendants and the gate arms will remain down, and only valid permit holders for that garage will be able to get in.
CULLEN BOULEVARD WILL CLOSE
- Cullen Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic from Holman to Cougar Place starting at 1 p.m.
- It will re-open approximately one hour after the game ends.