2022 Home game schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – 3 p.m. (vs. Kansas)
- Saturday, Sept. 24 - 5 p.m. (vs. Rice)
- Friday, Sept. 30 - 6 p.m. (vs. Tulane)
- Saturday, Oct. 29 - TBD (vs. USF)
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - TBD (vs. Temple)
- Friday, Nov. 25 - TBD (vs. Tulsa)
Campus parking plan for Friday, Sept. 30
Updated Friday, Sept. 30, 2022
ZONE F LOTS MUST BE VACATED
- All vehicles in lots 12A, 12B and 15C must be moved out by this THURSDAY (Sept. 29) at 11:59 p.m. Vehicles left in these lots after midnight will be ticketed and towed.
- After 3 p.m. Thursday, vehicles may be moved to Zone C or Zone D. You may also move to Zone E, but this zone closes at 11:59 p.m. Thursday. If you leave Zone E after it closes, you will not be able to re-enter until Saturday.
- Valid UH parking permit holders will not be able to park in Zone F all day on Friday, Sept. 30. Zone F will reopen on Saturday, Oct. 1.
- Those with reserved spaces in 15C will be able to access their spaces prior to 2 p.m., but not after. The reserved spaces do not have to be vacated.
STADIUM GARAGE IMPACTED
- Stadium Garage student permit holders will not be allowed to enter the garage after 11:59 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday.
- Faculty and staff with a Stadium Garage permit will be able to access the garage up until 2 p.m. Friday. After 2 p.m., faculty and staff will not be allowed to enter.
- The Stadium Garage will reopen to permit holders on Saturday.
HOW ZONES A, B, E WILL BE IMPACTED
- Zone E lots will be closed all day Friday.
- Zone A and Zone B lots 16B, 16C, and 16D will be closed all day Friday.
- Permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter any of these lots after 11:59 p.m. Thursday and all day Friday.
- It is not mandatory to move vehicles out of these lots prior to their closure.
ZONES C, D
- Zone C and Zone D will be open as usual prior to 2 p.m. Friday.
- After 2 p.m. Friday, some of the lots in these zones may be used for game day paid parking.
- Valid permit holders will be able to access any of the Zone C or Zone D lots that convert to game day parking without having to pay the fee by showing the parking attendant their digital Cougar Card through the UH Go app on their phone.
- The attendant will scan the QR Code generated by the digital Cougar Card to verify the person has a valid UH parking permit. This is the only way permit holders can access these lots after they convert to game day parking.
- No screenshots of the QR Code will be accepted.
ZONES G, H
- Zone G and Zone H will not be affected Friday. Permit holders for these zones can access them as usual.
GATED LOT 13A IMPACTED
- Gated lot 13A will convert to game day parking at 2 p.m. Friday.
- Lot 13A permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter the lot after 2 p.m. Friday unless they pay the parking fee.
ALL OTHER GATED LOTS
- With the exception of lot 13A, all other gated lots on campus are not being impacted. Permit holders for those lots can access them as usual.
ELGIN STREET AND UNIVERSITY GATEWAY GARAGES
- At 2 p.m. Friday, the Elgin Street Garage and the University Gateway Garage will convert to game day paid parking.
- After 2 p.m., all valid UH parking permit holders can access these garages by showing the parking attendant their digital Cougar Card through the UH Go app on their phone. The attendant will scan the QR Code generated by the digital Cougar Card to verify the person has a valid permit. This is the only way permit holders can access these garages after they convert to game day parking.
WELCOME CENTER GARAGES AND EAST GARAGE
- The East Garage, Welcome Center Garage and Welcome Center Student Garage will not be impacted Friday. Permit holders for these garages can park in them as usual.
WHERE PERMIT HOLDERS CAN PARK FRIDAY
All valid UH parking permit holders (except for Katy permits and MWF and TTh permits) can park in the following locations Friday:
- Zone C lots
- Zone D lots
- Most Zone A lots (the only exception is 16D, which will NOT be accessible. This is the large lot at the northeast corner of Elgin and Cullen)
- University Gateway Garage (starting at 7 a.m.)
- Elgin Street Garage (starting at 7 a.m. Student/faculty/staff entrance only. DO NOT park in the visitor section)
- If you park in either of these two garages and your permit is for another location, your vehicle must be moved out no later than 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
- This map shows where the various zones and garages are located.
AREAS NOT OPEN TO PERMIT HOLDERS
- The locations shown in light blue, light blue with purple stripes, green, dark green, yellow, red, purple, orange and black on this map CANNOT be accessed at any time Friday by permit holders.
- The locations marked "RV" and "PLATINUM" on the same map cannot be accessed at any time Friday by permit holders.
DIGITAL COUGAR CARD WILL BE NEEDED
- The locations shown in dark blue on this map are where valid permit holders can park after 2 p.m. Friday without paying the game day fee by showing the attendant their digital Cougar Card.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DIGITAL COUGAR CARD
- If you do not have the UH Go app on your phone, download it from the Apple Store or Google Play before coming to campus.
- Sign in to the app using your CougarNet credentials.
- Click on Cougar Card (faculty-staff) or Campus ID (students).
- Tap the box labeled "QR" to generate a QR Code.
- Let the parking attendant scan the QR Code to verify you have a valid UH parking permit.
- Make sure to have your digital Cougar Card ready before pulling up to the lots.
- NO SCREENSHOTS OF THE QR CODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CULLEN BOULEVARD WILL CLOSE
- Cullen Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic from Holman to Cougar Place starting at 1 p.m. Friday.
- It will re-open approximately one hour after the game ends.
- The traffic pattern on Cullen Boulevard from Elgin Street to Holman Street will convert to two lanes southbound and one lane northbound at 3 p.m. Friday. It will convert to two lanes northbound and one lane southbound at 7 p.m. These traffic patterns will restrict the ability to turn off of Cullen between Elgin and Holman while in effect.