2022 Home game schedule (subject to change)
- Saturday, Sept. 17 – 3 p.m. (vs. Kansas)
- Saturday, Sept. 24 - 5 p.m. (vs. Rice)
- Friday, Sept. 30 - 6 p.m. (vs. Tulane)
- Saturday, Oct. 29 - 11 a.m. (vs. USF)
- Saturday, Nov. 12 - 2 p.m. (vs. Temple)
- Saturday, Nov. 26 - 6:30 p.m. (vs. Tulsa)
Campus parking plan for Saturday, Nov. 26
Updated Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2022
ZONE F LOTS MUST BE VACATED
- All vehicles in lots 12A, 12B and 15C must be moved out by Friday, Nov. 25, at 11:59 p.m. Vehicles left in these lots after midnight will be ticketed and towed.
- Valid UH parking permit holders will not be able to park in Zone F all day on Saturday, Nov. 26.
STADIUM GARAGE WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE
- All three entrances to the Stadium Garage will close at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25.
- Stadium Garage permit holders will not be able to enter the garage with their vehicle all day Saturday, Nov. 26.
LOCATIONS THAT WILL BE CLOSED
- Zone E lots will close at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, and will remain closed all day Saturday, Nov. 26.
- Zone B lots 16B/16C will close at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, and will remain closed all day Saturday, Nov. 26.
- Zone A lot 16D (the main lot for the zone) will be closed at 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, and will remain closed all day Saturday, Nov. 26.
- Permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter any of these lots after 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, and all day Saturday, Nov. 26.
GATED LOT 13A IMPACTED
- Gated lot 13A will convert to game day parking at approximately 2:30 p.m.
- Lot 13A permit holders will NOT be allowed to enter the lot after it converts to game day parking.
ALL OTHER GATED LOTS
- With the exception of lot 13A, all other gated lots on campus are not being impacted. Permit holders for those lots can access them as usual.
WHERE PERMIT HOLDERS CAN PARK SATURDAY, NOV. 26
All valid UH parking permit holders (except for Katy permits and MWF and TTh permits) can park in the following locations:
- Zone C lots
- Zone D lots
- Most Zone A lots EXCEPT FOR 16D. You will NOT be allowed entry into 16D.
- Elgin Street Garage (only after it converts to paid game day parking, unless you have a permit for this garage)
- University Gateway Garage (only after it converts to paid game day parking, unless you have a permit for this garage)
- If you park in either of these two garages on game day and your permit is for another location, your vehicle must be moved out no later than 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 27.
- This map shows where the various zones and garages are located.
DIGITAL COUGAR CARD WILL BE NEEDED
- After they convert to paid game day parking approximately four hours prior to the 6:30 p.m. kickoff, valid UH parking permit holders will be able to enter the Zone C and Zone D lots, most Zone A lots (except for 16D), the Elgin Street Garage and the University Gateway Garage garages without having to pay the game day fee by showing the parking attendant their virtual Cougar Card through the UH Go app.
- This is the ONLY method you will be able to use to enter these lots without having to pay the fee.
- If any of the lots are not being used for game day paid parking, then valid permits can be used to park there without having to show your digital Cougar Card.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DIGITAL COUGAR CARD
- If you do not have the UH Go app on your phone, download it from the Apple Store or Google Play before coming to campus.
- Sign in to the app using your CougarNet credentials.
- Click on "Cougar Card"
- Tap the box labeled "QR" to generate a QR Code.
- Let the parking attendant scan the QR Code to verify you have a valid UH parking permit.
- Make sure to have your virtual Cougar Card ready before pulling up to the lots.
- NO SCREENSHOTS OF THE QR CODE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Cullen Boulevard will be closed to vehicular traffic from Holman to Cougar Place starting at 1:30 p.m.
- It will re-open approximately one hour after the game ends.
FOOTBALL GAME DAY PAID PARKING MAP