Goals Summary FY 19
- To facilitate student development and the student learning process through education on alcohol and other drugs, mental health, and sexual violence and sexual health.
- Expand collaboration and networking within the university and surrounding community by expanding the message of who UH Wellness is and what we offer through increased programming, campus involvement and that appeal to a wider audience.
- To increase the use of programs that use research based, theory driven prevention models by three to four.
- To promote comprehensive campus wellness by offering a variety of programs and services that seek to educate and develop the nine dimensions of welllnes.
- To promote professional and student staff progression toward advanced professional competencies by maintaining a culture of assessment before, during and after employment along with an emphasis on self-care and work/life negotiation.