Cougar Pathway is a database that enables employers and UH faculty and staff to connect with UH students (all majors and all classifications) as well as alumni (new graduates and experienced).
Employers and Faculty and Staff can use Cougar Pathway to:
- Post open internships, part-time and full-time jobs
- Schedule on-campus interviews and meet and greets
- Register for career fairs
- Go to Cougar Pathway and click [Sign up] under Faculty/Staff or Employers
- Complete the form with all required information and click [Submit]
- When we receive your account registration, we will review this information before approving your access to Cougar Pathway. The review can take 2-3 business days.
- Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email message with your approval and instructions for logging in.
- TIP: Check out our recruiting policies to understand what is required in each section.