Welcome to NSM’s 2022 Faculty and Staff Campaign!
What is the Campaign About?
Every year, UH hosts a Faculty and Staff Campaign to support a broad variety of initiatives. Here at NSM, we’d like to focus on the initiatives that mean the most to you.
This year’s campaign will end on June 16.
Here are some of the most popular giving areas for NSM Faculty and Staff:
What is Our Goal?
The overall goal is to increase the number of NSM faculty and staff who give to any program on campus. These donations will support our students, build a culture of philanthropy within NSM, and demonstrate the IMPACT of all giving to UH NSM. Every gift counts!
Why Should I Give?
The importance of your contribution to this campaign reaches beyond the support of your selected initiative(s). Your support sends an energetic message to our alumni, donors, legislators, corporations, foundations, and friends of UH. With 100% participation, our collective UH message will be resounding. At a place like UH, every dollar truly counts. We couldn’t push the College and University forward without buy-in from our faculty and staff.
We hope that you take the time and energy to participate in your favorite initiatives.
How Do I Give?
Would you like to make your gift online? It’s easy!
Prefer to download a form and turn it in to your ambassador? You can do so here.
- Biology and Biochemistry - Preethi Gunaratne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chemistry - Mauricio Perez (email@example.com)
- Earth and Atmospheric Sciences - Marsha Braxton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mariela Raudales (email@example.com)
- Mathematics - Leah McAlister-Shields (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Physics - Gemunu Gunaratne (email@example.com) and Jackie Owens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dean’s Office - Ashley Askew (email@example.com)
If you have any questions regarding our campaign, please contact Jasmine Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.