Undergraduate Excellence Award 2020
The purpose of this award is to recognize the accomplishments of outstanding UH undergraduate students in Computer Science. Recipient(s) should demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following areas: academics, research, extracurricular activities, and/or service to the department, university or community.
- Current continuing undergraduate majoring in computer science OR computer science alumni who graduated Fall 2019 or will graduate Spring 2020/Summer 2020.
- At least a 3.0 cumulative and computer science GPA
- Academic achievement at UH and in Computer Science
- Leadership and extracurricular activities
- Service involvement with the department, college, university, and/or community
- Submit Online Application Form
- Requires CougarNet authentication
- Enter your username, which is your CougarNetID followed by @cougarnet.uh.edu. For example, “CougarNetID@cougarnet.uh.edu”
- Click “Next”
- Enter your CougarNet password
- The application form above also requires a personal statement: Describe why you should be selected as an exemplary undergraduate student in computer science (maximum 500 words)
- Upload Resume (PDF, DOCX, DOC file types only)
- March 31, 2020 - application opens
- April 19, 2020 (11:59 CDT) - application deadline
If you have questions, contact Matthew Pariyothorn at email@example.com.