The use of educational technology tools and strategies continue to play a key role in the delivery of nationally ranked programs in our college. That demand requires a support team whose expertise is focused on the security of our data, instructional design principals, systems support and the highly admired computing environment that offers an up-to-date and secure place to work.
Our team contributes to the success of our college by providing:
- Computing and multimedia environments;
- Computer and Equipment support;
- Web services;
- Hardware/software recommendations, solutions, upkeep, or repair;
- Consultation and support for Instructional Design;
- Training on academic software and technology;
- Informal hands-on training to users on the use of computers;
- Core and non-core technology application programs and ad-hoc programs;
- Support to the academic public regarding intrinsic operating systems problems;
- Administer the local area network for the college, including the installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrading of the LAN;
- Ensure compliance with university and division policies and procedures regarding network/computing acquisitions;
- Collaborate with administration and campus leaders to implement information technology support services; and
- Facility planning and maintenance.
Learn more and gain access to CITE services by visiting our resource site. Active Cougarnet credentials will be required to access (firstname.lastname@example.org and password).