SchoolDude is a cloud-based application that manages support services in our college. College of Education employees (faculty or staff) that have any technical requests will need to submit a CITE Help Ticket. All tickets will be received and addressed by our knowledgeable CITE team.
Required items to complete a help ticket:
- Use a desktop or laptop computer
- Establish a stable internet connection
- Open an internet browser
- Watch the tutorial to learn what the system does and how to successfully submit a ticket.
- Enter login account information to access the Help Ticket system.
- Provide a clear description of the issue or desired task, list steps to reproduce the issue, or provide exact error codes (if present) to assist our CITE staff to investigate the issue.
Upon completing the ticket, note that the submittal password is “password.” Help Tickets may include (but are not limited to): Accounts, Blackboard, Desktop/Workstation, Email, Printers, Projectors, Software Application, Equipment Moving, Telephone Services, Wireless Connection, Data Repair, Equipment Checkout, Media Production, Security/Login, Training, Video Conferencing.