ELPS Degrees and Programs
The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Houston College of Education offers the following degrees and programs to help educators and other professionals specialize and advance their careers.
To apply for these programs, please begin by visiting ELPS Admissions.
- Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership & Policy Studies
- M.Ed. in Higher Education (face-to-face and online)
K-12 Professional Leadership
- Ed.D. in Professional Leadership - K-12
- M.Ed. in Administration & Supervision
- K-12 Principal Certification Only Program
- Ed.D. in Professional Leadership - Special Populations
- M.Ed. in Special Populations (face-to-face and online)
- Educational Diagnostician Certification
- Certificate in Disability Support
- Minor in Special Populations