Post-baccalaureate applicants are those who have completed the equivalent of a bachelor's degree prior to enrolling in UH. Post-baccalaureate students can take undergraduate courses, pursue a second degree, or meet the prerequisites needed for the graduate majors. Students are required to submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended.
Steps to Apply
- Apply online at applytexas.org. Complete the application for transfer students.
- Pay the non-refundable $75 application fee ($90 for international students) with a credit card or debit card.
- Have your most recent official transcript sent to the University of Houston, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 4434 University Drive, Houston, TX 77204.
Post-baccalaureate applicants must meet the same requirements as Transfer applicants. Please visit the Transfer Student page or International Student page for more information on requirement and majors offered. The following majors or requirements differ from Transfer students:
- Post-baccalaureate applicants to the C.T. Bauer College of Business may only apply for the Certificate of Accountancy Program.
- Post-baccalaureate applicants to the Cullen College of Engineering must meet the transfer admission requirements for students who have earned 30 or more semester hours of college credit.
Current UH Students
If you are currently enrolled or have recently graduated within the past 13 months, submitting an admissions application is not required for a Post-Baccalaureate program. Please meet with an academic advisor to change your major to the Post-Baccalaureate program you are interested in. You are still required to meet the change of major requirements for the program. Your advisor can guide you on those requirements and process.
|Term||Application Type||Open Date||Close Date||Transcripts Due|
|Spring 2021||U.S. Applicant||8/1/2020||12/1/2020||12/16/2020|
|Summer 2021||U.S. Applicant||8/1/2020||5/3/2021||5/10/2021|
|Fall 2021||U.S. Applicant||8/1/2020||6/25/2021||7/6/2021|