Welcome Back, Coogs!
- Reminder: Restricted parking returned Tuesday, Jan. 19. This means you must park in the location designated by your valid parking permit Monday-Thursday from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. You can park in any ungated student lot or ungated faculty-staff lot Monday-Thursday after 3 p.m., and anytime Friday-Sunday.
- Make sure not to park in restricted spaces, which include reserved, disabled, 20-minute unloading and metered. If you park in a metered space you must pay, even if you have a valid parking permit.
- Make sure your parking permit is displayed properly and clearly visible. Hang it from the rearview mirror facing outward. If it does not fit on the rearview mirror, place it face up on the dashboard with the permit number clearly visible.
- Shuttle Alert: Because of the Cullen Boulevard construction work, the shuttle buses are not able to enter or exit Entrance 14. As a result, Parking and Transportation Services has temporary relocated the PGH (Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall) shuttle stops to Cullen Boulevard as indicated with the red stars on this map.
- Tips and Reminders for faculty-staff who return to campus.