In keeping with our commitment to community engagement, we are proud to host a Community Events page on our website. The events and opportunities listed on this page have been shared with the Graduate College of Social Work from our alumni, field agencies, community partners and GCSW friends. It is our hope that you will view this page as a resource for opportunities to participate in events offered throughout the community including many which offer CEUs. Check this page often as events are frequently added.
To post your organization's event please send your event flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: Due to the volume of requests, we cannot respond to individual email submissions. However, we may contact you if more information is needed.*
- ONGOING: Online Course - Domestic Violence: Understanding the Basics by the National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women
- ONGOING: Online Course - Free Online Continuing Education Module: Access to Cancer Care for Low-Income & Uninsured Patients
- ONGOING: Professional Association of Social Workers in HIV & AIDS (PASWHA) Member Recruitment
- ONGOING: Adolescent Social Anxiety Study Recruitment
- October 25 - November 20: YouthCount 2.0!
- November 21, 2014: Continuing Education: STIs, Hepatitis & Tuberculosis
- December 3, 2014: GCSWAA: Ethical Considerations for Multi-Cultural Competency
- January 8, 2015: Brain Growth and Repair at Any Age
- February 12, 2015: Real Life Situations That Social Workers Face in Health Care Today
- March 12, 2015: Describe the Ethical-Decision Making Processes
- May, 2015: Adolescent Volunteers Needed for Study on Social Anxiety