- All face-to-face Continuing Education classes scheduled through April are being evaluated for Zoom delivery format. We will notify all registered participants of the Zoom link to participate as determinations are made.
- Clinical Supervision class (3/26 & 3/27 and 4/16 & 4/17) has been postponed with the rescheduled date to be announced.
- Advanced Clinical Supervision (4/8) is being evaluated for Zoom delivery. All participants will be sent the Zoom link if held via Zoom.
- Ethics of Technology (4/24) will be held via Zoom. (The link will be sent to all registered participants).
- *Classes scheduled in May remain open for registration with delivery format pending.
The University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work continuing education courses are designed to equip busy modern human services professionals with practical, interesting, and relevant topics that enhance their professional development and provide the required CEU’s to maintain their licenses. Topics are carefully tailored to provide a broad spectrum of
Current CE Course Offerings
Register for CE Courses:
- To register and pay by credit card, click here
- Continuing education students may now park for free in the stadium parking garage at the corner of Cullen Boulevard and Holman.
Certification for CEUs for your workshops
The Graduate College of Social Work also grants Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for your educational workshops and conferences. For application information, contact Ann Liberman at 713-743-8071 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for forms.
All Supplies Included
- All participants
ofCE courses receive complimentary note pads, pens, coffee, bottled water andsnacks.