- Sign up for Introduction to STEM Teaching (CUIN 4397).
- In this course you will learn about teaching math or science and gain valuable teaching experience in public school classrooms. Registration does not require prior approval.
- Courses may be completed along a variety of pathways found here.
Who is Eligible to Join teachHOUSTON?
- Students in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, College of Engineering, and the College of Technology who have at least three semesters left at the university are eligible to join the program.
- Students who receive a B or above in Calculus I.
- Students who are interested in participating in the teachHOUSTON Program should complete the interest form.