Summer 2015 Breakthrough Newsletter
Research and Activities of UH’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Summer 2015 issue of Breakthrough covers research and activities in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Houston.
- Research Reveals Climate Change Helped to Reduce Ozone Levels
- Student Team Monitors Aurora Borealis
- Cheating Amoebas Reveal Key to Successful Societies
- Geology Major Named One of Glamour's Top 10 College Women
- Computer Science Earns National Designation for Cyber Defense Research
- Bassler and Su Named American Physical Society Fellows
- Culture & Science: Zoo-fari Event Set for Fall 2015
- Health and Medicine Rocks SXSW
- Hazelwood Fellowship Benefits Graduate Study in Biology
- Nearly 600 Candidates Participate in May Convocation Ceremony
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.