Days/Date: Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022
Hello Math Majors & P-Exam Camp Participants! AIG Actuaries will be speaking to our group of Summer P-Exam Camp participants
They will discuss the following items:
- Work management systems within AIG
- Examples of work that an entry-level actuary position would experience (potential case studies)
- What does a normal work day look like? What are the challenges? What are the benefits?
- Tips and tricks about time-management for P-Exam questions/content. How to recognize the complexity of questions and deal with them efficiently.
The Actuaries that will present during the seminars are listed below:
- Mr. Brandon Wright (AVP & Actuary @AIG)
- Doug Weatherwax (Head of Data Science & Automated Underwriting @AIG)
- Nick Franzese, FSA, CERA: (Actuarial Associate @AIG)
- Colin Van Cuyk: (Summer Intern @AIG)
AIG: Seminar - (Part 2)
Click here to see more about our partnership with Corebridge Financial (formerly AIG Life & Retirement).