Important Note 1: A UH-contracted, OGC-designated attorney will prepare, submit, and manage the O-1 petition on behalf of UH.
Important Note 2: Only Human Resources is authorized to sign USCIS O-1 forms on behalf of UH.
The hiring department is responsible for completing, signing, and submitting to the Legal Assistant the following forms:
1. Copy of offer letter (not applicable if extending O-1)
3. Sponsored Employee's CV/Resume
- PI (if any) and Chair (or equivalent) sign
- If no PI, enter "N/A" for PI
- PI (if any) and Chair (or equivalent) sign as certifiers on Attachment A
- If no PI, only the Chair (or equivalent) signs as certifier
The law firm will use their business checks for the filing fees and will bill OGC.
Office of the General Counsel
Mail Code: 2028