Skip to main content

Change of Address

Foreign nationals in nonimmigrant (i.e. H-1B) or immigrant (green card) status are required to notify the USCIS of a change in home address, by submitting Form AR-11. UH does not file this form of behalf of its international employees. The following USCIS site contains instructions for filing Form AR-11 electronically or by mail: AR-11 Change of Address

F-1 and J-1 nonimmigrants are required to notify ISSSO of a change in home address by updating their PeopleSoft accounts.