UH-ERC Reports, Presentations and Publications
- An Update to the Texas Teacher Workforce Report Prepared for the Charles Butt Foundation, December 2022.
- First Look: An Exploratory Analysis of Senate Bill 1882 Partnerships in Texas
- Texas Classroom Teacher Certification 2022
- Texas Charter Authorizer Accountability Report: 2020-2021 School Year
- Texas Charter Authorizer Accountability Report: 2019-2020 School Year
- Texas Teacher Workforce Report Prepared for Raise Your Hand Texas (RYHT), January 2021.
- Texas Charter Authorizer Accountability Report: 2018-2019 School Year
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Texas Educator Preparation Programs, July 2020.
- The Far Reach of the Texas Top Ten Percent Plan: Consideration of Professional School Degrees. Feb. 10, 2023.
- A QuantCrit Analysis of the Black Teacher to Principal Pipeline. Working Paper 102-21. June 2021.
- STEM Teachers in Highest-Need Schools: An Analysis of the Effects of the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program on STEM Teacher Placement and Retention. Working Paper 101-21. June 2021.
- A Review of Texas Educator Preparation Program Policy, Texas Educator Preparation, Vol. 4. August 2020.
Each policy brief is a result of approved research conducted using data through the University of Houston Education Research Center (UH ERC). Results, opinions, recommendations or points of view expressed in the policy brief represent the work and consensus of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the University of Houston, the UH ERC and/or its funding organizations.