UH Postpones Spring Commencement
The University of Houston has postponed Spring 2020 commencement ceremonies due to the global COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic and restrictions on event sizes. The ceremonies will be rescheduled for late summer or early fall when local, state and federal restrictions allow and when it is safe for our University community to come together again.
The University of Houston recognizes that commencement is a joyous time and an incredible accomplishment to be celebrated by our graduates and their families. UH will immediately begin planning a postponed commencement for spring 2020 graduates as soon as health conditions and guidelines allow.
We will continue to keep our graduates and UH community informed as these plans are developed.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For college specific information, please select your college below:
- Micol Rosen, email@example.com
- Carrie Young, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-3172/713-743-3009
- Paula Canada, email@example.com 713-743-0892
- Tim Rosas, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-5469
- Brandon Green, email@example.com 713-743-0338
- Sandra Sierra, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-1045
- Kimberly Nguyen, email@example.com 832-842-8332
- Undergraduates: Joy Mayer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students: Anna Marchese, email@example.com
- Kathy Major, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-4023
- Jeremy L. Dafoe, email@example.com 713-743-3740
- Anne Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-3463
- Trang Phan, email@example.com 713-743-3463
- Ashlie Contos, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-3463
- Tammy N. Whatley, email@example.com 832-842-8220
- Kathy Dominguez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Spencer, email@example.com 713-743-1089
- Michele Luman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Mason, email@example.com 713-743-5572